SOCIETY OF TECHNICAL ANALYSTS -Anyone a member ?

All trading systems lag EXCEPT TA
It doesn't matter how many Phds massage the figures so cleverly, they are too far behind.
I used to think TA was just hocus pocus but now..............
Well it certainly isn't perfect but...................

All trading systems lag EXCEPT TA
It doesn't matter how many Phds massage the figures so cleverly, they are too far behind.
I used to think TA was just hocus pocus but now..............
Well it certainly isn't perfect but...................

Looks like a good site to me.

I'm considering becoming a member. :rolleyes:

Does anyone have any reviews on it?

Interested to see how you get on Atilla should you decide to study TA with them.

Home course for a mere £495 ?

Interested to see how you get on Atilla should you decide to study TA with them.

Home course for a mere £495 ?

Well you know the cost benefit justification is pretty simple. One profitable trade can pay for it in a spify.

My take would be to join a forum with like minded traders to have brain exchanges and keep abreast of views and outlooks. Similar to exchanges on this site really. (y)

Still pondering. Will let you know if I join.

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie to TA and looking desperately to get a strong foundation to get into the TA world. Can anyone tell me if the HSC is effective to cover the contents for the Dipl exam? How much extra reading or preparation hours is required. I really want to do this course and get the STA - dipl. Just reinforcing myself to spend money and learn by myself. Please help. Thank you very much.

Thank you
Philip

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie to TA and looking desperately to get a strong foundation to get into the TA world. Can anyone tell me if the HSC is effective to cover the contents for the Dipl exam? How much extra reading or preparation hours is required. I really want to do this course and get the STA - dipl. Just reinforcing myself to spend money and learn by myself. Please help. Thank you very much.

Thank you
Philip

Just for info - I haven't joined though very keen on TA.

What I'm practicing at present delivering pips so I'll stick with what little I know.

I went down the self learning route but takes considerably more time and lots of random reading.

I'd recommend the course option to be honest as long as it is simply a course on TA and not some organisation flouting there stupendous system.

Just for info - I haven't joined though very keen on TA.

What I'm practicing at present delivering pips so I'll stick with what little I know.

I went down the self learning route but takes considerably more time and lots of random reading.

I'd recommend the course option to be honest as long as it is simply a course on TA and not some organisation flouting there stupendous system.
Thank you Atilla, I get the point where you say not to go behind any "stupendous system"

I am a little confused when you say "delivering pips" - can you please clarify ?

Thank you Atilla, I get the point where you say not to go behind any "stupendous system"

I am a little confused when you say "delivering pips" - can you please clarify ?

Sorry I meant positive pips as making more correct judgement calls on trade entry and exit than losing ticks/pips etc.

I take all my trades on pure TA now. Only listen to the news to keep abreast of the market to have awareness and to confirm trends etc. No fundamentals.

Having said that I've just shorted FaceBook based on rejectiion of hyped news info since the IPO launch but TA pretty much confirms it as it's all going down.

Perhaps I should amend by stating there may be exceptions ;)

Hope it makes sense.

Anybody joined yet ?

It's mostly free on the web if you can be bothered to look. Or failing that in books.

Anybody joined yet ?

It's mostly free on the web if you can be bothered to look. Or failing that in books.

Yep agree.

Prefer books and study in my own time rather than being directed through a class based tutorial and study.

Horses for courses though. May benefit the not so structured...

As a CMT told me "these indicators and technical tools were not designed because they SUCK. Well many of the women STA members I've met can fulfil that obligation quite well. Don't know about the men but there again I am not said way inclined.

Attachments

• adecmt.jpg
    adecmt.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 820
  • JYcmt.jpg
    JYcmt.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 842
  • jyoti.jpg
    jyoti.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 229
  • kbcmt.jpg
    kbcmt.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 819
  • lycmt.jpg
    lycmt.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 833
Great post. I wanted to know all of these details before I join. I think now I have a clear mind about my problem.