Social

ducados

Hi all.

I am a Day Trader in US and UK index futures.
I have been a Trader part time for 3 years and now full time on my own for the past 6 months.
I love the life and freedom but one of the main problems is that I am on my own and none of my friends understand or care about the markets. My wife just wants to know did I win or lose. It’s a lonely life. Sometimes it would be nice just to go for a beer after a good / bad day with another full time Day trader. I am in the London South East area. If anyone fancy’s a few pub / club nights, let me know.

Best Regards

Jason

hI

No. I cant trade from home. Got two young kids to drive me crazy :).
I rent a small office.

ducados said:
Hi all.

I am a Day Trader in US and UK index futures.
I have been a Trader part time for 3 years and now full time on my own for the past 6 months.
I love the life and freedom but one of the main problems is that I am on my own and none of my friends understand or care about the markets. My wife just wants to know did I win or lose. It’s a lonely life. Sometimes it would be nice just to go for a beer after a good / bad day with another full time Day trader. I am in the London South East area. If anyone fancy’s a few pub / club nights, let me know.

Best Regards

Jason

No problem Jason, swing by for a beer anytime. Lets do lunch a make the trip worthwhile.
Saludos

Jason,
you thought about using the money you pay for an office to instead rent a desk in an trading arcade?

You'd be surrounded by like minded traders, and get the benefit of ultra low commissions too.

Hi Mate
Well. I pay £300pm for a nice big office where I have 2 large desks, run 4 computers 2 with 3 screens. Pay £15pm for 2mb Internet, have digital TV a sofa and a mini bar. Its also just 5 min walk from my home. LOL.
I am fine where i am. Just wanna a bit of a socil life.

Arbitrageur said:
Jason,
you thought about using the money you pay for an office to instead rent a desk in an trading arcade?

You'd be surrounded by like minded traders, and get the benefit of ultra low commissions too.

This is a bit of topic but where would you find something like this in the Manchester area?

bbjit said:
This is a bit of topic but where would you find something like this in the Manchester area?

Take a mosey through the trading arcade directory in the Traderpedia... its by no means definitive, though it does contain most of the bigger arcades and hopefully other T2W users will add the ones that are missing.

If I recall right, Shaolin futures are up in Manc and were on about opening an arcade up that way though I am not sure if they ever did or not.

I think that is a good idea if thats the kind of thing you are looking for. Just a word of warning. You really need to check the small print of any contract you sign. What are you getting into? How much does it really cost to be in? But more importantly, how much will it cost you to get out? I have heard some real horror storeys about this.

Well Ducados, I've seen that you have a good trading experience, and also a nice office.
It's good sometimes to take a brake and relax yourself cause hardworking it's no good for your body.

Omar
Missouri Drug Addiction

Last edited:
Internet Marketing

I took a look at your site and recommend it to my visitors. I agree with you on the importance of becoming valuable in many different areas. I believe that it sustains any entrepreneur during challenges that inevitably occur.
-------------------
Tanyaa
Social Marketing
[email protected]