SIPPS (again)

gbsilp

Hi Guys, this has proabbly been asked a thousand times and the information is very difficult to distill from all the threads on it. I am looking for the cheapest SIPP from which I can trade futures and options on stocks, indices and fx. From what I can gather it is EPML using gni as broker. DOes anyone use this combination? thanks

Best SIPP Providers according to shares awards in UK 2007
Winner: Pointon York SIPP Solutions offer a simple wrapper or shell through which you can nominate just about any platform/broker to operate and run your fund.!!!!! NICE justr what I was looking for.. Iam still waiting to see how high there fees are but I thought Id drop this juicy information here for your lovely folks. Theres no way Im gonna have some insurance company try to offer nme a unit trust that gives me 1% performance per annum no way! rediculous!

Nominees were:
Hargreaves Lansdown (offer shares in UK but you cant short stocks.. Very cheap to operate though!!!
James Hay
Pointon York SIPP Solutions
Redmayne Bentley
SIPP Deal
TD Waterhouse (hmm. dont like thier strong links to CFDs and spreadbets ie proprietary products = no no for me))