Simplicity Is Best

maddman3150

Hi Traders, I bought Forex Trading Made E-Z. It's an ebook, and now am making my living from this procedure. I can only thank George C. Smith for making it. If your having trouble making $500 per day then your owe it to your self to try it. You'll be glad you did.
Best Regards,
Maddman

Hi Traders, I bought Forex Trading Made E-Z. It's an ebook, and now am making my living from this procedure. I can only thank George C. Smith for making it. If your having trouble making $500 per day then your owe it to your self to try it. You'll be glad you did.
Best Regards,
Maddman
I have that ebook

I believe the KISS Method, that George C. Smith teaches will prove itself to be a winner. There may be other systems out there but, for me this one works..... I'm done with EA's. I'd rather me in charge of my own destiny.
Best Regards,
Maddman

I believe the KISS Method, that George C. Smith teaches will prove itself to be a winner. There may be other systems out there but, for me this one works..... I'm done with EA's. I'd rather me in charge of my own destiny.
Best Regards,
Maddman
Your right
George actually gave me his ebook for free after pointing something out to him about the condensed version that you can download for free from his site.
If i had to pay for it then it would have been money well spent.
i have been a successful trader for sometime and trade in much the same way as George but have still learnt alot from him.

Gilbey

Last edited:
Let's talk about it...

Your right
George actually gave me his ebook for free after pointing something out to him about the condensed version that you can download for free from his site.
If i had to pay for it then it would have been money well spent.
i have been a successful trader for sometime and trade in much the same way as George but have still learnt alot from him.

Gilbey
Gilbey, my email is [email protected] I'd like to discuss some matters with you about trading. Skype address is peter.mikelis Thnak-You

Hi Maddman & Gilbey

I was intrigued by your posts (I look out for threads which contain words like "simple" and "KISS"!) so I went and read the condensed version of the e-book.
I trade 4hr/daily charts normally using a strategy very similar to that found the ff thread - http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-strategies-systems/51278-becoming-consistent-trader.html.

But I like the idea of developing daytrading skills, especially on EURUSD, and George Smith's method looks very interesting. Has it worked for you both for some time? Is 5% a day actually realistic?

Cheers.

It looks very interesting. I want to purchase that book too, but I'm afraid it will be rubbish!

Are there more people with experience with Forex Trading Made E-Z???

Mozy

It looks very interesting. I want to purchase that book too, but I'm afraid it will be rubbish!

Are there more people with experience with Forex Trading Made E-Z???

Mozy

Hi, I purchased the system, but still not read it yet. I am a little confused about the condensed vs full ebook.

It looks liek a scalping system but unless you have a good spread with your broker forget it.

Well, then go to a broker with small spreads! I haven't read 1 negative review about this ebook on the net, lol. Seems to be a very good ebook!

Seems like a scam to me. The look of the website is just like every other Forex, stock market, real estate or internet money making scam sites. I'm not saying it's a scam 100%, but if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, then......its probably a duck. Or a really ugly swan ;-)

George

Best Regards,
Maddman

I have it as well and I think George and his system is great! :clap:

I have it as well and I think George and his system is great! :clap:

This is probably the same guy who made the original post... He wants to talk to anyone interested over Skype.

Me makes a post saying something is great, then says he wants to talk to people privately... Mmmm, wonder if any links or advertisement will be involved ;)

People want more reviews, so he makes a new account and says this...

Bit of a coincidence that a NEW ACCOUNT, came to THIS THREAD first, and HAPPENED to OWN this EBOOK...

I downloaded it for free from a torrent website and i can say, its nothing special. Game over. And i actually know where i'm coming from, sitting in my succesful chair right now...

Bye

Yes halo. The guy had this in the planning for 2 and a half years just to make his first post here.

Last edited by a moderator: