Seat fee

Tubbs

Do all of the arcades charge a seat fee? This is the main thing that I don't trust on the arcade front. I admit that the financial backing is probably going to be higher than that, but intuition tells me that they don't lose in the long run, no matter what the trader is like. I have been researching trading for at least three years after making some bad mistakes. I just don't think you can just train someone in a short time to be a good trader. The business model obviously works otherwise there wouldn't be so many arcades out there.

Any thoughts?

I am in an ideal position to go to a prop firm, but when push comes to shove I don't believe my ability as a trader to earn money after 3 months training to cover my seat fee. I they can show me how to achieve it I would love to hear the method they use. Don't investment banks have prop divisions that lose staggering amounts of money every year?

if ur that shyte, the mb will eventuallyt show you the door. if u stuff big cash you dont deserve to be in the seat!!

Tubbs said:
Do all of the arcades charge a seat fee? This is the main thing that I don't trust on the arcade front. I admit that the financial backing is probably going to be higher than that, but intuition tells me that they don't lose in the long run, no matter what the trader is like. I have been researching trading for at least three years after making some bad mistakes. I just don't think you can just train someone in a short time to be a good trader. The business model obviously works otherwise there wouldn't be so many arcades out there.

Any thoughts?

I am in an ideal position to go to a prop firm, but when push comes to shove I don't believe my ability as a trader to earn money after 3 months training to cover my seat fee. I they can show me how to achieve it I would love to hear the method they use. Don't investment banks have prop divisions that lose staggering amounts of money every year?
If you pay for your own seat, it will be from around £1,000 to £2,000 per month.

If you are backed on a 50/50 then not only do you get the extra leverage, effectively your backer pays for half the seat, so its from as little as £500 per month.