Quest Commodities

jason dowsett said:
could you please provide us urgently with all information you gathered about quest commodities and blake stannard as we need to know ASAP if they definitely are a scam.
thank you for your help with this very pressing matter.

who is 'us'?

xile

Stop wasting your time, the company you're interested in is a scam, the websoite looks like a classic boiler room one, it gives bull info and is registered offshore, don't waste your time contacting nymex etc as I'm telling you and I'm an expert on these things :)

Also, if you do open an account with a legit commod firm (based in the US and regulated by the NFA/SEC) and want them to trade it for you, expect little or no profit, only losses. Sure, there are some very talented brokers out there who DO make their clients money but most probably 1 in only 500 so the odds are against you picking one.

My advice is simple, if you don't have the time to trade then concentrate on what you'e doing for a job right now, or if you're bullish to commods just buy one of the commodity ETFs.

But again, if you do business with an offshore broker your money WILL be stolen from you.......

anley said:
xile

Stop wasting your time, the company you're interested in is a scam, the websoite looks like a classic boiler room one, it gives bull info and is registered offshore, don't waste your time contacting nymex etc as I'm telling you and I'm an expert on these things :)

Also, if you do open an account with a legit commod firm (based in the US and regulated by the NFA/SEC) and want them to trade it for you, expect little or no profit, only losses. Sure, there are some very talented brokers out there who DO make their clients money but most probably 1 in only 500 so the odds are against you picking one.

My advice is simple, if you don't have the time to trade then concentrate on what you'e doing for a job right now, or if you're bullish to commods just buy one of the commodity ETFs.

But again, if you do business with an offshore broker your money WILL be stolen from you.......
thanks anley for this information it has confirmed my suspicions.

"an Introducing Brokerage who will trade options on my behalf"

To have anybody trade options on your behalf is asking for a nightmare. I have been a professional in the futures and options business for over 16 years and the number of people I have met who can trade and understand options sufficiently well for me to be comfortable to offer them investment I can count on one hand. I have seen and heard of many people who thought and claimed they knew what they were doing get blown up or blew up customer accounts. Be very very careful out there when it comes to allowing others discretion.