Problem with AntiVir Update

clylbw

There have been difficulties to update my AntiVir Personal Version since Friday. It takes a VERY long time to check and download updates, although virus checks can be performed without a hitch. Since my ADSL connection seems all right, I wonder whether the website is facing some difficulties, or whether there is a problem with the configuration of my version.

Has any other AntiVir personal user faced a similar problem these several days? Thanks.

clylbw said:
There have been difficulties to update my AntiVir Personal Version since Friday. It takes a VERY long time to check and download updates, although virus checks can be performed without a hitch. Since my ADSL connection seems all right, I wonder whether the website is facing some difficulties, or whether there is a problem with the configuration of my version.

Has any other AntiVir personal user faced a similar problem these several days? Thanks.

Same problem here. I think the problem is with antvir as everything else seems fine.

Yes there was a new "Executable" file to download which AntiVir does on occasion and that is why it took so long.

Paul

Thanks to you all.

I knew there was a lot to download, but when I tried to download the updates last night, the speed was only around 7kps, while the normal download speed of my AntiVir update was around 40kps. Since my ADSL connection was working fine, I wondered whether there was a problem with the configuration of my version or the website.

I will try tonight to see whether there is any improvement.