Price action vs indicators

This is quite normal amongst T2W members Fomo. Check out the posts of 'the hare'. A prolific contributor, very intelligent and well written posts, yet s/he couldn't work out if s/he was a boy or a girl!
:LOL:

Btw, while I'm typing, could you remind me again of the exact number of hours I need to put in 'at the coalface' in order to be even half as good as you? Oh, and roughly how many trades would that be?
Tim.

im up to about 60 live trades and, having completed at least 500 demo
hopefully by trade 3000 or so i will be better

Last edited:
Just wanted to add that demo with bad spreads really did not help me. it conditioned me to let losses run

This is quite normal amongst T2W members Fomo. Check out the posts of 'the hare'. A prolific contributor, very intelligent and well written posts, yet s/he couldn't work out if s/he was a boy or a girl!
:LOL:

Btw, while I'm typing, could you remind me again of the exact number of hours I need to put in 'at the coalface' in order to be even half as good as you? Oh, and roughly how many trades would that be?
Tim.

Now - I know you are joking Tim - but if you want me to repeat it again.............

Regards

F

Does t2w have an issue with us transgender, mixed race, Teutonic types?

Does t2w have an issue with us transgender, mixed race, Teutonic types?
Hi PS,
Absolutely no race issues at all - we're all one big happy family. And, in principle, no problem with transgender - or members (like 'the hare') - who have gender identity issues. It all adds to the colour of the place!

Having said the above, very occasionally, there are those whose intentions aren't in the best interests of the forum and its members, e.g. multinick vendors. In a bid to go undetected, they go to some lengths to disguise who they are, where they are and, possibly, their gender. Needless to say, T2W takes exception to such individuals. Thankfully, they are very few and far between.
Tim.