Pressure

Also, there was a trainee once, broker gave him £50 note to go and get him lunch, and told the trainee to get something for himself.
Trainee came back an hour later, hands the broker his sandwich, and a fiver in change.
Broker looks at the fiver and says " where the **** have you been, and wheres the rest of my ****ing change ?? "
Trainee says, " you told me to get something for myself!"
Broker says " Yeah ?? "
Trainee - " i bought myself a pair of shoes" :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I was a spot broker for 10 yrs, then moved to OTC options mkt.
War stories? i think many years of partaking copious amts of alcohol and various other stimulants, has fried my brain. I can remember we used to send any new female ticket clerks, down to the floor below, with the strict instructions once she got on the trading floor, to shout loudly " Has anyone seen Mike Hunt ? "
To which a load of brokers would shout back " Not yet, you've only just started darling":LOL:
Also, there was a trainee once, broker gave him £50 note to go and get him lunch, and told the trainee to get something for himself.
Trainee came back an hour later, hands the broker his sandwich, and a fiver in change.
Broker looks at the fiver and says " where the **** have you been, and wheres the rest of my ****ing change ?? "
Trainee says, " you told me to get something for myself!"
Broker says " Yeah ?? "
Trainee - " i bought myself a pair of shoes" :LOL:

:LOL: The female clerks were really that dumb? Surely you would realise before you yelled it out. Classic stuff, love hearing about the old days :cheesy: I was born in the wrong era dammit! Keep them coming, stories and vids, if you got em! (y)