Paddypowertrader

BetTreader

Hello to everyone.

Does anybody have any experience with the paddypowertrader platform?
Is it worth to sign up?
Do you know what is the minimum unit stake per point?
I would like to start practice to trade on forex with low stakes, below euro if is possible.

Thanks.

if you sign up to igindex they give you bets at 10p and point and have a guarenteed stop

i don't work for them btw haha. i just don't know why you would use some "paddypower" or whatever when you can use ig, they are the best so why **** about, you know what im saying?

A good alternative is Dealingdesk. Fast platform, tight spread, excellent execution and predefine stop loss. To have low entry level you can apply for an account in many different currencies. On the demo though, they don't quote the same tight spread. They offer 1 spread on the EUR/USD.

if you sign up to igindex they give you bets at 10p and point and have a guarenteed stop

i don't work for them btw haha. i just don't know why you would use some "paddypower" or whatever when you can use ig, they are the best so why **** about, you know what im saying?

Thanks for the info.

The problem is that the stake unit of 10p is only valid for a limited period of time
and the other problem could be account funding.
As I see on their pages, moneybookers is not mentioned as a payment method
on their site.
Do you know if they maybe accept moneybookers as a valid payment method?

Ciao.

A good alternative is Dealingdesk. Fast platform, tight spread, excellent execution and predefine stop loss. To have low entry level you can apply for an account in many different currencies. On the demo though, they don't quote the same tight spread. They offer 1 spread on the EUR/USD.

Thanks for the info.

I will take a look at their website.
I hope that they accept moneybookers as payment method!

Ciao.

Thanks for the info.

I will take a look at their website.
I hope that they accept moneybookers as payment method!

Ciao.
I don't think they accept Moneybrookers as a way of funding your account. They offer standard debit and credit cards as payment.

Thanks for the info.

The problem is that the stake unit of 10p is only valid for a limited period of time
and the other problem could be account funding.
As I see on their pages, moneybookers is not mentioned as a payment method
on their site.
Do you know if they maybe accept moneybookers as a valid payment method?

Ciao.

Yes they ( IG ) accept moneybookers , open a plus account u will have normal spreads , but if u open a limited risk account they will charge u extra spread and they will attach a garaunteed stop loss with every trade , plus account is better ...

I step up a PaddyPower Trader account last yr, used it for a while but didn't particularly like the platform so don't use it anymore.
I use Delta Index mostly these days, find it ok, does the job.
I have a friend who uses IG and finds it good too, as mentioned previously in the post they allow lower stake per tick than most of the others.

Hello to everyone.

Does anybody have any experience with the paddypowertrader platform?
Is it worth to sign up?
Do you know what is the minimum unit stake per point?
I would like to start practice to trade on forex with low stakes, below euro if is possible.

Thanks.

Hi,

I used Paddypower for 6 months until I was stopped out on a EUR/USD trade whereby they moved their price 20 pips to close me out for a loss. I searched high and low for evidence that this price action was 'real' but no other charting facility showed such a spike in price.

Moved on, plenty of competition out there and having better experience elsewhere.

Would avoid.

Regards

I don't know why many people rave on about IG. You'll never get a fill when the market is moving fast. Always takes a few seconds delay for execution and then it comes back with 'Sorry, the price has changed'.

I know that some other spreadbetting companies are also slow but at least they will fill you from time to time in fast markets. With IG you will never get a fill.

I agree PipStar.......they are not called IG ( investors gold ) for nothing . they see us as ' goldmines ' to be plundered. I suggest you find a method that gives you entry BEFORE markets move whrereby your order does get filled easily.

I don't know why many people rave on about IG. You'll never get a fill when the market is moving fast. Always takes a few seconds delay for execution and then it comes back with 'Sorry, the price has changed'.

I know that some other spreadbetting companies are also slow but at least they will fill you from time to time in fast markets. With IG you will never get a fill.

If u bet with the market direction and the price is changed very quickly yes u will not get filled , and thats fair , infact all SB firms if the price changed quickly they either reject u or reqoute . And if u bet w IG against the market while the price moved against u very quickly u will get filled at the new price and they give a note ( example : price improved by 7 pips ) sometimes it was 40 pips for my favour , i like this facility . This for market orders , but u always will get filled at your limit / stop orders at the exact point , i didnt notice any slippage in orders and i bet big , thats me only : SB sucks but IG is the best ...

If u bet with the market direction and the price is changed very quickly yes u will not get filled , and thats fair , infact all SB firms if the price changed quickly they either reject u or reqoute . And if u bet w IG against the market while the price moved against u very quickly u will get filled at the new price and they give a note ( example : price improved by 7 pips ) sometimes it was 40 pips for my favour , i like this facility . This for market orders , but u always will get filled at your limit / stop orders at the exact point , i didnt notice any slippage in orders and i bet big , thats me only : SB sucks but IG is the best ...
This is not the case trading with Dealingdesk, you will get filled every time without slippage. I have not had a single re-quote or "price no longer valid" since I have started trading with them. How long this will last I don't know, probably not forever, but as long as they keep up this good service they are among the best in the industry. If you are a short term trader and get constant re-quote and "price no longer valid" it will just drive you crazy. I don't know about IG, I don't trade with them but one should not accept from any SB, too many re-quotes or "price no longer valid, even in a volatile market. This will interrupt your trading rhythm and you will for sure be on the losing side. Another company I find to be good in this regard is VDM, very fast execution, although some traders claim they have slippage, this I have not experienced on the instruments I am trading.

Gle i am talking about price jumping , at IG i get little ( price no longer valid ) and thats when the price is jumping and this is fair , in DirectAccess if u take a trade when the market is jumping u will get slippage , anyway IG pay back to me instead of the rejections and thats when i bet against the market and the market is very fast they give me positive slippage in my favour ...

Gle i am talking about price jumping , at IG i get little ( price no longer valid ) and thats when the price is jumping and this is fair , in DirectAccess if u take a trade when the market is jumping u will get slippage , anyway IG pay back to me instead of the rejections and thats when i bet against the market and the market is very fast they give me positive slippage in my favour ...
Yes I agree, one can accept a re-quote at times, it is when they become irritable it is annoying. A jump in the market, a SB with fast price feed should be able to handle this movement (except for network latency). A gap is another story, but it is not very often they occur. Also, fixed spread can cause problems for the SB, that is when the real market spread is wider than the fixed spread.

Yes I agree, one can accept a re-quote at times, it is when they become irritable it is annoying. A jump in the market, a SB with fast price feed should be able to handle this movement (except for network latency). A gap is another story, but it is not very often they occur. Also, fixed spread can cause problems for the SB, that is when the real market spread is wider than the fixed spread.

even if u have fast feed sometimes price jumps after u click in miliseconds at this point IG reject , u can imagine i am in Jordan and i click then UK server will respond to me , all this happens in miliseconds ...

even if u have fast feed sometimes price jumps after u click in miliseconds at this point IG reject , u can imagine i am in Jordan and i click then UK server will respond to me , all this happens in miliseconds ...
Yes you have network latency. You have the same problem if you are trading DMA, you will not get filled or get slippage. But usually the SB is covered by the wider spread and should execute in the same manner. I think it has been a great improvement over the past years as, the platform technology is getting faster and more sophisticated. A lagging price feed is no longer a valid excuse for SB not to execute orders. The constant battle against short term traders also contradict the EU financial directives. The increased competition will also drive the SB industry in the right direction (we are already seeing it today). In fact, I see a very bright future for the industry and its clients.

Yes you have network latency. You have the same problem if you are trading DMA, you will not get filled or get slippage. But usually the SB is covered by the wider spread and should execute in the same manner. I think it has been a great improvement over the past years as, the platform technology is getting faster and more sophisticated. A lagging price feed is no longer a valid excuse for SB not to execute orders. The constant battle against short term traders also contradict the EU financial directives. The increased competition will also drive the SB industry in the right direction (we are already seeing it today). In fact, I see a very bright future for the industry and its clients.

No the spread doesnt cover this i am talking about jumps in prices for example 10 points in the dow , but if i am inside the spread they fill me always .

No the spread doesnt cover this i am talking about jumps in prices for example 10 points in the dow , but if i am inside the spread they fill me always .
I honestly do not get your point. Are you talking about news trading or just a very volatile market?

there is no point i am only telling what happens if the price changed many pips in miliseconds ..