OTCBB: GGSM(D) ? Need feedback

JohnEvans

Hi guys,
I have been getting bombarded with emails touting GGSM(D). Granted I am up approximately 75% in the stock, but I know very little about this company – is it a momentum play or is this a buy and hold?

I am newbie here and need your thoughts on this matter..

John

Hi guys,
I have been getting bombarded with emails touting GGSM(D). Granted I am up approximately 75% in the stock, but I know very little about this company – is it a momentum play or is this a buy and hold?

John

Who did you buy the stock from? Some guy that called you out of the blue?

Hi guys,

John
So you buy a stock before doing any research on it and then ask what you should do with it?

Tell me, when you go into the toilet for a #2, do you check if there's any paper there first?

pboyles - my guess is you're already talking with the man you're really after.

So you buy a stock before doing any research on it and then ask what you should do with it?

Tell me, when you go into the toilet for a #2, do you check if there's any paper there first?

pboyles - my guess is you're already talking with the man you're really after.

He's even been good enough to list himself as a 'broker' on his vendor badge!

John Evans, if you're for real and not a pump & dump merchant then SELL right now because that mutt is going to tank big time and probably today. Dump it quickly at any price you can get.

He posted the some thing all over the internet. Just google it.
Someone ban him.
Idiot.

Peter

Oooh pink sheets... and 75% up. Can I please buy them from you? It's likely such a great deal, massive gains from such small capital requirements, that I'm willing to pay your admin costs.