Newbie Question: Trading Overseas

Shlarin

I'm an American citizen, currently living in Switzerland (for school) and still trade with the brokerage account I opened in the US. I'm still trading US stocks denominated in US dollars but my current address is temporarily in Switzerland.. if I make profits on my trades during this time, could I potentially owe taxes to Switzerland? And would I also be taxed by the US as well?

Hi
I would like to know too as I am currently in the USA but my permanent address is in the UK. I am trading with a US forex broker in US$$. Do I pay tax in the UK or USA. I return to the UK next May.
My registered address with the broker is a UK one.

I'm an American citizen, currently living in Switzerland (for school) and still trade with the brokerage account I opened in the US. I'm still trading US stocks denominated in US dollars but my current address is temporarily in Switzerland.. if I make profits on my trades during this time, could I potentially owe taxes to Switzerland? And would I also be taxed by the US as well?
All income is taxable for US citizens. Period. Switzerland also has a snitch treaty with the US so don´t forget to fill out your 1040 and W8 before april 15th :)