New Property fund - need help with specifics

True. I would sell Torres for 45m though, but Carroll for 35m is a poor decision...

It's not poor it's the most over priced bit of transfer business ever. Folk on merseyside are pulling their hair out, they havn't quite woken up to how they've been gamed. Torres told LFC he was off if Benitez left, only surprise was the destination, he didn't fully commit to Man City in the summer, so they bought Djeko and Balotelli.

In any event LFC are down approx. 70ml in reveune due to no champs league this year and next so they've 'given away' Torres in lieu of what they've lost this season. That Suarez will do well though imho, he was a relative bargain at 23ml.

House prices...as you were...

The property market is one of the most illiquid markets there is. Bearing this in in mind why would you want to catch a falling knife or even get a smelly finger bottom picking.

What is your hurry why not wait until we are in a rising market not a falling one.

After all there will always be a portfolio for sale week in, week out at the auctions. This would also give yourself time to work it all out.

It's not poor it's the most over priced bit of transfer business ever. Folk on merseyside are pulling their hair out, they havn't quite woken up to how they've been gamed. Torres told LFC he was off if Benitez left, only surprise was the destination, he didn't fully commit to Man City in the summer, so they bought Djeko and Balotelli.

In any event LFC are down approx. 70ml in reveune due to no champs league this year and next so they've 'given away' Torres in lieu of what they've lost this season. That Suarez will do well though imho, he was a relative bargain at 23ml.

House prices...as you were...

Wait a sec. All this said, didnt you confirm that given high prices falling, liverpool were going to win the league under Kenny Dalglish?

Don't you mean *** bricks and mortar *** ?

Andy Carroll may turn out to be awesome, who knows. But he's a thug, a convicted woman beater. This is not the sort I would expect Liverpool to sign.

£35mio is a shocker though, Mike Ashley must be p*ssing himself laughing.

Wait a sec. All this said, didnt you confirm that given high prices falling, liverpool were going to win the league under Kenny Dalglish?

OMG, what have I done..I need one of these and no mistake..:devilish:

back-future-16.jpg

Don't you mean *** bricks and mortar *** ?

Andy Carroll may turn out to be awesome, who knows. But he's a thug, a convicted woman beater. This is not the sort I would expect Liverpool to sign.

£35mio is a shocker though, Mike Ashley must be p*ssing himself laughing.

Currently on bail and part of his conditions is that he had to live with Kevin Nolan (not have his car torched by a local gangster) so have LFC signed Nolan as well or does he have to drive back up to Nolan's house every day after training even though he's currently injured..bizarre? Love the fact that LFC now have a forward line of Lou and Andy...:D

Lou-and-Andy_LB_BBC.jpg