Need EA BUILDER

GlenGary

Ok, I have it, i have a great strat the works, and now, i need the EA built around it.

Its loaded, and i cant do it..

I have 5 indicators that must be used to trigger the trades, and an exit strat.
Please, please ,please, i need help,

if you can help, my Yahoo is tiredofstrugglin

I'll even pay $10 or something, thru paypal,

also, needs to be real account able,

Use a platform like Prodigio, available through ThinkOrSwim, to build your strategy, backtest it, signal you when an entry or exit is needed or robotically trade for you. Totally developed with a graphic user interface, no programming experience necessary.

I don't think $10 will hardly get anyone competent to help you.

Ok, I have it, i have a great strat the works, and now, i need the EA built around it.

Its loaded, and i cant do it..

I have 5 indicators that must be used to trigger the trades, and an exit strat.
Please, please ,please, i need help,

if you can help, my Yahoo is tiredofstrugglin

I'll even pay $10 or something, thru paypal,

also, needs to be real account able,

Simply ask someone to help you and you will get plenty of offers, do not belittle the helper by offering this ridiclous 10 pounds. It also gives an indication of you being a very small player with a very small account.
I have had plenty of free help on this site from professional programmers.

Simply ask someone to help you and you will get plenty of offers, do not belittle the helper by offering this ridiclous 10 pounds. It also gives an indication of you being a very small player with a very small account.
I have had plenty of free help on this site from professional programmers.

Well said.

belittle, by offering a little something, really? wow, ok, thanks for the help..

So much for the " you have to start somewhere" saying, I guess everyone gets into forex has a silver spoon in the their mouth, my bad.

Just joining the crowd, because thru research i have done, only SMALL PLAYERS sit in forums and have time to answer posts, just sayin..

O, and, i have asked for help, and I got NO help, its just living in this day in age, no-one really does anything for free, i was just offering a bonus, so now, instead of MAYBE getting some help, you already blew up MY thread, with your salty comments when you really didnt need to post anything, again, another indication of a SMALL PLAYER.

Use a platform like Prodigio, available through ThinkOrSwim, to build your strategy, backtest it, signal you when an entry or exit is needed or robotically trade for you. Totally developed with a graphic user interface, no programming experience necessary.

I don't think $10 will hardly get anyone competent to help you.
Thank you very much to the reply. I will check it out.. I have used a couple, like EA creator and EAB, but they do not offer the things i need. I have been studying mq4, for weeks, trying to do this, but it just seems foreign to me, just cant grasp it all, and I need to make a move now, again, thanks for the help

belittle, by offering a little something, really? wow, ok, thanks for the help..

So much for the " you have to start somewhere" saying, I guess everyone gets into forex has a silver spoon in the their mouth, my bad.

Just joining the crowd, because thru research i have done, only SMALL PLAYERS sit in forums and have time to answer posts, just sayin..

O, and, i have asked for help, and I got NO help, its just living in this day in age, no-one really does anything for free, i was just offering a bonus, so now, instead of MAYBE getting some help, you already blew up MY thread, with your salty comments when you really didnt need to post anything, again, another indication of a SMALL PLAYER.

You're displaying an attitude problem. Not a good way to get help.

Lots of traders start small. No silver spoon required.

Some don't recognize help when is in front of them. Lots of free help offered on this forum.

There are some pretty successful people on this forum who devote substantial time to helping others.

And so it goes.

I know my strat works, and it gets my pip target. There is no need for backtesting, which isnt really isnt a good indication anyways. I might just have to spend the $300 to have it done by a pro.

I can just sit here and do the trading, and have my pips in 2-3 hours, but entry timing is critical in the trading game..

I need a EA, that I can mod if I have to, ex4 files help me in now way, shape or form..

You're displaying an attitude problem. Not a good way to get help.

Lots of traders start small. No silver spoon required.

Some don't recognize help when is in front of them. Lots of free help offered on this forum.

There are some pretty successful people on this forum who devote substantial time to helping others.

And so it goes.

Sir, I dont have a problem.. Im new here, I dont have conversations here, I dont know anyone here. I posted a Thread, like in terms of advertising, that I needed Help. As it goes, if someone is INTO HELPING, and building EA's on the side, or just simply like to do it for fun, would open the thread, and maybe help, instead of me writing in threads that dont get looked at for the perticualre reason, or PM'in people I dont know, and bothering them, when they may not being 'into helping " people at this time..

I have been trying to do this for awhile, and Im getting stressed over it, cause I would like to get on with my life, lol..

Seriously sir, I usually dont ask for help. 18 hours a day, i have been trying and trying to do this project, and getting no-where. So, as a final push, i decided to ask for help..

And, to be honest, there are tons of threads, i have read and read thread after thread, I JUST CANT GRASP IT, just like doing plumbing in my house, I just cant do it.. I can build the whole house, from concrete to the roof and paint, tile, carpeting, but cant connect 2 pipes together, thats just life, lol, and i know alot of people know what im talking about..

And, this is an EA that I wanted to share with everyone, not like Im trying to sell it or something..

And Gamma, someone that is a coach in the stocks, didnt need to throw that into my thread..

Thats me trying to sell a car, then Gamma comes and looks at it, then kicks it in the fender, and tells me, " your not going to sell this peice of crap", then walks away,

see, me on the other hand, If I had the knowledge to do programming, and came upon a thread as mine, would simply say, " hey mate, i can do it for you, and you can keep your $10, thanks tho, get me the info, and I will get this done for you, free of charge", but thats just me, i like to help people.

Msg me for my email or we chat on IM etc... I will code ait... It won't take me long.... I have lots of libraries built so won't take me long at all
HTH

LL

If it works why not just use it to generate money to pay someone to program it, that way you don't have to share it.

Your obviously not a small player but it's certainly the impression you are giving with your defensive comments.

Alternatively, if you really insist on sharing it then why not post the strategy here? I am sure someone will be grateful and program the EA then post it on here for all to share.

Everyone is happy .

Well, i got it working, had someone program it for me,

Last 6 hours, made 404 trades, scalped 2,020 pips, on a cent account,

Total volume of executed trades 404

so far, 306 REAL PIPS

1:1000 leverage
0.10 volumn size

Starting balance $17.30
Current balance $21.40

Congrats!!!
If you are still looking for EA builder, look at strategytune.com
Can use it for free (need to register broker account).
It will create EA for MT4, don't need to write MQL.