nasdaq RT with MetaStock

kako

Hi

i'm totally frustrated reading many of this forum(intraday feed) topics, and still can't find a MetaStock supported feed, which has a reasonable price for Nasdaq L1 realtime, intraday data.

MS8, seems to not support many data feeds. i'm an ex-forex trader, got used to free demo accounts! :eek:
i want to use MS8.0 with a rather cheap RT data feed for intraday nasdaq, for some months. i'm not going to trade, just papertrading. hope some1 could help me find a proper feed for my needs.

Best Regards
Kako

kako said:
Hi

i'm totally frustrated reading many of this forum(intraday feed) topics, and still can't find a MetaStock supported feed, which has a reasonable price for Nasdaq L1 realtime, intraday data.

MS8, seems to not support many data feeds. i'm an ex-forex trader, got used to free demo accounts! :eek:
i want to use MS8.0 with a rather cheap RT data feed for intraday nasdaq, for some months. i'm not going to trade, just papertrading. hope some1 could help me find a proper feed for my needs.

Best Regards
Kako

Go to www.hypertrader.it . Here you can download free software to get intraday data from cheap providers like interactivebrokers....I steal all my intraday data from interactivebrokers..Easy :)