MTPredictor Review

ivorm

Just for information, guys.

I have just added a review for a software product called MTPredictor. It might be of interest to some of you.

Other than being a user of MTPredictor, I have no connection with the company that has developed it.

Regards,

interesting review - been looking to get into EWT for a while would be nice to have some software use once I have learnt the theory :).

Prices from what I saw on the site:

New Pricing options available:
EOD Option 1 - $149.00 for a 30-day trial, followed by the $1,646.00 balance (Total $1,795.00)
EOD Option 2 - $149.00 for a 30-day trial, followed by 5 monthly installments of $369.00 (Total $1,995.00)
RT - $149.00 for a 30-day trial, followed by monthly lease of $149.00 (cancellable at any time)

So pretty pricy ! but might be worth a trial.

Any other packages that do something simlar ?

Ivorm,
Thanks for posting the review of MTPredictor. I've been thinking about buying this software myself for a while now. A few questions:

1. Is trading your full time income, and if so, have you found MTPredictor instrumental in making this so ?

2. I know the literature states that the profits are often 3 or more times greater than the losses,
but what in your experience roughly is the win-loss ratio of trades produced ?

3. You say you trade FTSE 350 stocks and use the software to scan these. Roughly how many trades per day or week do you take as a result of scanning for these abc corrections ?

Replies to these would be really helpful,
Cheers.

ivorm said:
Just for information, guys.

I have just added a review for a software product called MTPredictor. It might be of interest to some of you.

Other than being a user of MTPredictor, I have no connection with the company that has developed it.

Regards,

So is there a reason for this review disappearing? ivorm, I've checked back through your earlier posts and like the poster above (from October) can find no reference to the review...

All the reviews have been moved and are now in the Knowledge Lab.

This particular one is here. :D