MS 10.1 programming tutorials?

isamux

I've been playing around with Metastock Pro FX for a couple months now, just using the charting.

I would like to now start to program some indicators or such things as little arrows or numbers to pop up on the chart depending on whatever situation has been met as true. (I'd like to attempt a set of TD indicators)

Are there any links to tutorials to get started in programming for it?

on a side note,

It also comes with a program called The Downloader and I can't for the life of me be able to download historical intraday data, for example I would use $$GBPJPY set to 15 minutes intraday but it would always come up as symbol not found, but the sites I found all said to use it in that fashion. Any idea? (i'm using the build it data, Rueters Quotecenter)

Thanks for your time and help.
Sincerely.
RV

I've been playing around with Metastock Pro FX for a couple months now, just using the charting.

I would like to now start to program some indicators or such things as little arrows or numbers to pop up on the chart depending on whatever situation has been met as true. (I'd like to attempt a set of TD indicators)

Are there any links to tutorials to get started in programming for it?

on a side note,

It also comes with a program called The Downloader and I can't for the life of me be able to download historical intraday data, for example I would use $$GBPJPY set to 15 minutes intraday but it would always come up as symbol not found, but the sites I found all said to use it in that fashion. Any idea? (i'm using the build it data, Rueters Quotecenter)

Thanks for your time and help.
Sincerely.
RV

Here, try this:
Formula Primer
Study it and experiment.

Eduardo :)