Mercator Minerals Ltd.

Horden

www.CaesarsReport.com - Stock Market Report

Ticker ML
O/S 146.47M
Countries Active USA
Avg. Volume 5,510,100
Main Sector Copper Mining

Mercator Minerals Ltd. (ML:TSX) is a natural resource company engaged in the exploration, development and mining of base and precious metals deposits. The Company’s primary focus is increasing the production of copper and the resumption molybdenum and silver production at the 100% owned Mineral Park Mine located near Kingman, Arizona.
The main focus of the Company is the expansion of its copper production at Mineral Park.

• Profitable Copper Production Today
• 100% owned, no royalties
• Operations started in 2003
• Positive Cash Flow
• Payback in 1.8 year, 25 year mine life
• Phase I –25,000 tpd (30,000 possible)
• Phase II –50,000 tpd (+60,000 possible)
• Project flexibility for operating enhancements.

The mine currently mils 30,000 tons of ore every day. After the Phase II expansion (expected ultimately Q4 2009) Mercator expects to produce 56.4 million lbs of copper, 10.3 million lbs of molybdenum (moly) and 600,000 ounces of silver.
The cash cost per lbs of copper is 1,09USD/lbs. If we take the current copper price into account, (2.24 USD ) we reach a cashflow of 65,7M USD. This is 74M CAD before taxes and around 50M after taxes.
So our estimated P/E is approximately 3.

Kindly Yours,
The Caesars Report Team
www.Caesars Report.com

I got this in my mailbox today, why not share it here.

It's a good read, but does anyone have more information about Mercator?

or does anybody trade the stock??

I got this in my mailbox today, why not share it here.

It's a good read, but does anyone have more information about Mercator?

or does anybody trade the stock??

No one seems interested in this thread, not sure why? I have no interest in this company, real or otherwise. However this companys url expires on 25th October 2012, and has been registed for 10 years. I have reason to believe that a person or persons connected to mercatorminerals.com is living next to 749 Manning Av, Toronto. I have reason to believe that this same person or persons has visited Toronto Old city hall, which is the location of Toronto South court for offenders.

I have seen convincing websites before, so that is no indication of being genuine. Are you the only one who has apparently fallen victim to these guys or are there others?

friday76