Market Making Eurodollars

noobtrader1

Does anyone market make eurodollars here?

I've been doing this for about a month now and I don't know what I don't know.

Any words of wisdom or experience is appreciated!

What do you mean "mkt-making eurodollars"? Like you're on the bid and on the offer at the same time, providing liquidity?

Yeah that's what I mean. I'm curious to any information/experience/words of wisdom to market making the spreads of the eurodollars specifically.

Yeah that's what I mean. I'm curious to any information/experience/words of wisdom to market making the spreads of the eurodollars specifically.
So you're mkt-making spreads or outright contracts?

Regardless, my words of wisdom are as follows: "BE CAREFUL".

I traded Eurodollar spreads for about 6months. they can have vicious moves followed by days with tight ranges. Be careful not to get ironed out by these shifts!

I think the fly levels held fairly well towards the back of the curve (mar11 jun11 onwards)

I would often give back days worth of profits in one foul swoop.

Good luck!

I traded Eurodollar spreads for about 6months. they can have vicious moves followed by days with tight ranges. Be careful not to get ironed out by these shifts!

I think the fly levels held fairly well towards the back of the curve (mar11 jun11 onwards)

I would often give back days worth of profits in one foul swoop.

Good luck!

Did you market make them or trade them directionally? Did you keep a portfolio of the spreads or close out your positions daily? Why did you stop trading them?