Market Heads Up Display - Very bullish start today

UrmaBlume

Here is a screenshot of a Market HUD. While this software is in private use and not available for sale or lease, it does demonstrate some of the power available by combining processed data feeds.

This application shows the market's very vital signs and completley demonstrates and reports the surges of buying and selling that propel intra-session price surges. A refreshing look at something besides the same old bar charts.

There are many, smart, successful traders who know that technical innovation is often a pre-cursor to trading success. The purpose of this post is to illuminate by the presentation of new concepts and technologies and to stimulate a conversation that could lead to innovation of technique rather than a contiuous re-hash of the sameO, sameO.

The top line shows longer term trader commitment so far that session as well as current trade flow as measured by contracts per minute.

The red, yellow and green bars are buy/sell signals in 11 different time frames and a are constantly changing throughout the session.

Blue bars on the left show the percentage of time of day normalized volume in 6 different time frames.

The pie charts demonstrate the buying and selling during the most recent blocks of trade and are constantly pulsing with surges of buying and selling power.

The price ladder in the middle shows current and recent prices.

The red and green bars on the right show time of session normalized trader commitment over 6 time frames.

Net New Commercial Trade is shown on the bottom left and price on the bottom right.

We believe that the future of technical analysis is not bar charts, candles or profiles it is the smart combination of multiple processed inputs accross a variety of transaction/volume frames - time is not relevant to the movement of price as it is the occurence of trade not the passage of time that motivates price.

The shot below was take 45 minutes before the open May6 and shows above average volume and very bullish trader committment.

hud2.jpg

Here is a screenshot of a Market HUD. While this software is in private use and not available for sale or lease, it does demonstrate some of the power available by combining processed data feeds.

If it is not available what use is it being shown to anyone here ?

Paul

If it is not available what use is it being shown to anyone here ?

Paul

Paul, having checked him out at TL, it seems he's worn out his welcome there.
(You'd know better as you've exchanged with him more there.)
But looks like he's in search here of new acolytes/victims/customers/hero worshippers/ego boosters ...?

The reason to show it here is to try and point out new technologies for those that believe in the progress of technology. Certainly everything I have posted here is beyond the technical ability of my detractors and if they can show me original work of theirs that comes close - I will publicly apologise.

Traders of technical ability are often able to take new presentations and advance them.

For multi-thousand posters and other forms of wannabes I can see how no technology regardless of source would be of much use.

As to my welcome on TL please note that I was thanked 41 times in 20 posts.

Isn't this that old piece of software shown on youtube all over the place.

As to my welcome on TL please note that I was thanked 41 times in 20 posts.
Hey Albert, your 'welcome' on TL wore a little thin....

You've peddled exactly the same stuff here and in exactly the same manner.

Try ET (if you haven't alredy) as they wont catch on till much later into your spiel.

yes very BULLISH - only 10 handles DOWN from the Open, good call tech genius !

As we make new highs on the day, it did indeed prove to be a good call. Why don't you show us one of yours as early and as good.

A closer look would have shown that the night session traded straight up over 20 points on higher than normal trade with strong buyer conviction.

After a very predictable reaction/retracement this morning the rally resumed with a much higher bottom around an hour after the open and then higher lows and strong buying volumes ever since.

Some, having never been close to it, can't recognize the real thing when it's right in front of them.

Hey Albert, your 'welcome' on TL wore a little thin....

You've peddled exactly the same stuff here and in exactly the same manner.

Try ET (if you haven't alredy) as they wont catch on till much later into your spiel.

My name is not Albert. I have peddled nothing either here or on TL and on TL I received 41 thanks in 20 posts including very encouraging PMs from the board's owner.

There are always nits with thousands of content free posts. I am proud of my work and rather than knocking mine please show us some of your original work that makes you proud.

My name is not Albert.
It’s a term of affection.

I have peddled nothing either here or on TL and on TL I received 41 thanks in 20 posts including very encouraging PMs from the board's owner.
Anybody who posts anything there gets encouraging PMs from the board’s owner.

(Just kidding James…)

There are always nits with thousands of content free posts. I am proud of my work and rather than knocking mine please show us some of your original work that makes you proud.
There certainly are and we’ll look forward to your increasing post count as you approach your goal.

Actually sunbeam, I haven’t knocked ‘your work’ at all. My comments were supportive if you care to review them. But you came here as you’ve done the other places not to educate or inform or promote (or provoke as you like to call it) discussion. But to air your wares to the admiring world and see if you can get them to jump through hoops to determine what it is you’ve got under your bonnet.

The fact is, all of what you present is re-hashed Same Old Same Old. It can’t ever be anything else. You’ve rebadged it and renamed it, just like poor old TradeVector did. But when all is said and done your agenda here is not in the interests of the wider t2w community, is it? You’re here for your own personal issues first and foremost and possibly to angle some commercial leverage.

If your passage here runs true to form, we'll have a thread for each of your graphs and indicators. Deja vu or what? LOL.

Any chance of you responding to my points in your other thread? Or did that wrong foot you?

As for my posts, check any one of them – and you’ll not be disappointed. Not a worthwhile bit of content in any one of them.

The reason to show it here is to try and point out new technologies for those that believe in the progress of technology.

Yes - because one tihng the trading world is sorely lacking in is indicators.

Good to see people like you making up for it - love the pie charts.

Keep 'em coming.