Manual or automated trading?

fxsteve

That’s the question I was keep asking myself. If you do manual trading you have to continuously sit front of your computer and watch the market until you burn out... The automated trading systems have the big advantage that you don’t need to continuously monitor your computer and the market – you just sit back, relax and let the robot do the work for you. However some robots unable to predict the market movements/displacements therefore you can lose your money easily. But! There are solutions out there which you should consider. There is a forex team who has developed and made a very good robot which is available on the net. No, not the program available but the opportunity to let them trade on your account. The solution is simple. If you do not want or you can not pay attention to the forex market , you take your money, open your own account at the broker’s bank and once it has been activated you let these guys begin to trade on your account by giving them your log in details. Of course, previously you’ll have to sign a contract/agreement with them. After all, you can check your account anytime you wish and see what profit they earn you. If they earn you a profit you will pay them a fee. If, for whatever reason, they go overdrawn they won’t ask you any commission until your account will be back to ’positive’. I think it’s correct.
Take a look at their website: http://forexclubinc.com/index1.php?lang=en. I have already opened my account with them and they have already made me $37 USD profit less than a week. Try it! :clap:

you mean they paid you 37 bucks for their website promotion on the forums?

There is great difference between the manual and automated trading . Automated business easily solve your problem and manual is complicated as compare to automated.

hi,
I am a full time forex trader.
I can say from my experiences no automated system can come close to manual trading.

One thing the human brain is very good at is seeing patterns.

I run scripts,etc while i am not watching the market just to protect any open trades.