Looking for training...... a proposition...

I'm sure there are successsful traders out theere, trading for a living... these are the guys who do not "sell" courses and systems, guess I'm trying to locate someone who fits this description and hope they would be interested in what I said.

doubt you will find the genuine article, they are too busy trading and dont focus or divert their attention to selling courses or systems, which is, what you are asking them to do.

Perhaps its the terminology of "intermediate" trader I used that is incorrect.... to explain, I know various components of technical analysis, know various std. indicators, but I feel I do not seem to have a METHOD, bringing various things together. WIth what I consider some, but not full knowledge, I have been trading, but w/o success in making money. Somewhere I'm going wrong.... lack of strategies? Focussing on one edge? Discipline / psychology? Entry / exit of trades? Or a combination of all of these..... so, my problem could be more than one reason, I just feel the solution would be to learn from a veteran trader, learn the knowledge required (strategies) and all other aspects that will go with executing the strategies correctly (right entry, exits, S/L, money mgmt. etc.)

Hence I'm looking for exxpert help. Hope this explains?
Let's get real: Currently you have F all. And you are looking for something that doesn't exist and get someone to teach you all about it presumably so you don't have to do the crap job that you do now.
Sort of like The Apprentice? Unfortunately that's TV and this is real life.
One way is to "attach" yourself to someone who is going places. You make the coffee and do the menial tasks and in return you learn the business and are dragged along with your boss. Don't laugh lots of people have done it.
Otherwise you do it yourself by hard work, determination and all the other usual attributes of a successfull entrepreneur. Sorry, no short cuts in real life.