Looking For An Investor, Capital, Guidance!!

goodmen55

I Have Ideas About Making Money Its A Prooven Evidence But I Dont Know How To Go Forward Whenever I Tried I Cant Move On, I Have Been Trading For Ages And It Went So Well.
But Now I Want To Advance To The Next Level, And Thats Where I Keep Getting Stuck. I Am Full Of Ideas If I Tell Whoever Wants To Join Me They Will Be Amazed.!! I Dont Want To Charge Any Fees Or Anything, All I Need Is A Business Partner, Perhaps Some Capital And Guidance From A Big Fella - Invester!! Father Figures Confidence!!
I Have A Company Supplier Ready To Trade With Me Located In Pacific Asia.....
Please Help!!

goodmen55 said:
I Have Ideas About Making Money Its A Prooven Evidence But I Dont Know How To Go Forward Whenever I Tried I Cant Move On, I Have Been Trading For Ages And It Went So Well.
But Now I Want To Advance To The Next Level, And Thats Where I Keep Getting Stuck. I Am Full Of Ideas If I Tell Whoever Wants To Join Me They Will Be Amazed.!! I Dont Want To Charge Any Fees Or Anything, All I Need Is A Business Partner, Perhaps Some Capital And Guidance From A Big Fella - Invester!! Father Figures Confidence!!
I Have A Company Supplier Ready To Trade With Me Located In Pacific Asia.....
Please Help!!

Whats the go?