London W1 trading space

Trading Spaces

New trading office in Conduit Street, between Bond Street and Regent Street, seven desks available. £290 per desk per month including fast internet access and vat. Bring your own PC. PM if interested.

New trading office in Conduit Street, between Bond Street and Regent Street, seven desks available. £290 per desk per month including fast internet access and vat. Bring your own PC. PM if interested.

Have PM'd you-obviously the original post is a bit old...

Now in hanover Sqaure. Costs between 360 and 400 including vat and low latency ethernet over fibre internet connection. Plenty of room in this building. PM if you wanto visit.

Hi Guys,

I am currently looking for 2 desks within the correct trading environment based in London.

We are serious and focused traders, over 10 years trading experience with are own capital base.

We are open to idea generation and sharing knowledge of the markets.

Any advise or direction greatly appreciated.

Call Shane to discuss 07787536683.

Hello,
I am new to the forum so unable to PM.

I am interested in the office in hannover square. I currently have a desk in marylebone, but not in a trading environment.
After 10 years trading for a bank, i am now starting to trade my own account.

Let me know

What is your number or email?

Hello,
I am new to the forum so unable to PM.

I am interested in the office in hannover square. I currently have a desk in marylebone, but not in a trading environment.
After 10 years trading for a bank, i am now starting to trade my own account.

Let me know

If anyone's still looking for desk space in London - please message me re: Bond Street Desk space and transaction fee discounts.
Many thanks in advance,