London firms which pay salary

smies

Can anyone give me some names of firms in London which pay a salary for graduates? I've found a few (Tibra, Mako, Liquid, Wolverine, Jane Street), but struggling to find any more.

Thanks!

Not interested in the salary/no-salary debate - I'm finishing off a degree and can't afford to go 6 months without being paid!

merrill lynch and goldman sachs pay excellent salaries for graduates. I would try them

yeah, ditto what police says. if you want a salary from trading, you generally dont have many options available in prop, so you need to go IB which in the current climate is going to be harder than ever.

Alternatively, as trader_dante has suggested on another thread, if you want it enough, get a part time weekend type job that allows you an income to survive on while you train for the first year or so.

Yeah, I tried the banks back in October during their usual recruitment cycle but they pretty much all took their 2009 intake from their 2008 interns, and weren't doing any additional recruitment (thanks to the current climate).

try the prop firm called M & D, they back you and pay you to keep you going, they are really flexible.

yeah, ditto what police says. if you want a salary from trading, you generally dont have many options available in prop, so you need to go IB which in the current climate is going to be harder than ever.

Alternatively, as trader_dante has suggested on another thread, if you want it enough, get a part time weekend type job that allows you an income to survive on while you train for the first year or so.

did he mention where, for examples?

Can anyone give me some names of firms in London which pay a salary for graduates? I've found a few (Tibra, Mako, Liquid, Wolverine, Jane Street), but struggling to find any more.

Thanks!

Not interested in the salary/no-salary debate - I'm finishing off a degree and can't afford to go 6 months without being paid!

Hi smies...
I am quite passionate about career in trading and currently learning and gaining knowledge regarding trading . I wanted to ask you how is it going for you these days, did u find any job...
U can reply me at my mail address [email protected]

thanks