lme

metals_trader

does anyone know any arcades that offer lme select as the trading software and obviously are connected to lme, so far the only arcade i know of is marex

is LME select the LME's own trading platform, if so ask them which clearer/members have access to it.

is LME select the LME's own trading platform, if so ask them which clearer/members have access to it.

yeah it is and i did get emailed over a list but so far they only seem to be the big firms i.e. newedge, man finacial.

And then the same guy said a few arcades offered it but didnt have a list, weird i know

They also seemed funny talking about when TT would have them as a tradeable exchange as it has been highlighted on the TT website for years as soon to be added

so what you do is look through the list and see if any of the big firms have smaller arcades connected to them, i know Man Financial have schneider trading connected to them, not sure about new edge as they are a broker, but thats what i would do.

also i know Man are a big firm but they have lots of traders clearing through them, call them and ask for Billy Murray he can help.

i have used marex for lme yes but not specifically at there arcade if thats what your referring to

Thanks for the reply. I need some info about them like do you have had any problems with them, or do you recommend me another ring dealer better than Marex ? I know Sempra metals but they have too much hard conditions for me to trade with them.

regards

Thanks for the reply. I need some info about them like do you have had any problems with them, or do you recommend me another ring dealer better than Marex ? I know Sempra metals but they have too much hard conditions for me to trade with them.

regards

I havent had any big problems so far, had one or two software questions which they were very quick to answer, as for better ring dealers personally i would say marex are pretty good but i know other people who trade with newedge and natixis and say they are both good