Leeds Arcade

denham

We are in the process of opening a new trading arcade for experienced traders in Leeds city centre. Desk fees will be very competitive and the venture will be run with a very experienced City firm. Anyone in the area or wanting to make a move from the City please PM me here with an idea of experience and any questions.

regards

Hi I am currently working within Iweb in Leeds and I am interested could you forward any details and any details on your website if any.

Thanks
Rich

QUOTE=denham]We are in the process of opening a new trading arcade for experienced traders in Leeds city centre. Desk fees will be very competitive and the venture will be run with a very experienced City firm. Anyone in the area or wanting to make a move from the City please PM me here with an idea of experience and any questions.

regards[/QUOTE]

Denham, you still opening the arcade in leeds? could you post detailes here as I would be really interested.

Cheers

Aftrenoon, I was in touch but he went quiet, send him an email, im back up North and would still be interested!!

Cheers

The arcade is on hold for the moment due to a general lack of demand. If you're interested then pm and maybe we can get things back on track.