Koppel Levine

MichaelO

Can anyone tell me if they know anything about a firm Koppel Levine from New York offering an IPO of Rocky Mountain Gold, there is a restriction on the shares, rule 144 I think.

I was offered the same deal with the same company. I have already invested a relativley small amount with them on another us based company but have yet to reap any rewards. I was also offered another deal this week with the Language Access Network. After reading a bit about this company on thisismoney.co.uk, I have decided not to proceed. It may well be a legit company but after reading about that last company, I am now even more sceptical about Koppel Levine and am not banking on reaping any profit on my original investment.

I recently bought a small amount of shares in language access networks sold to my by koppel levine. I cant sell for a year because they are reg 's'. They are up but I am new to this game and am worried i wont be able to sell. I dont even know how to sell. I'll let you know how I get on with them.

springs said:
I recently bought a small amount of shares in language access networks sold to my by koppel levine. I cant sell for a year because they are reg 's'. They are up but I am new to this game and am worried i wont be able to sell. I dont even know how to sell. I'll let you know how I get on with them.

Sorry guys,

But I suggest you read the Boiler Room Scams thread before you invest anymore. There are numerous 'filth' out there just waiting to take your money and disappear. Again, sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

cheers - Tricks

Hi all, I invested in a company called Mobile Mail, they initially went up but crashed to 1 cent, a guy came on from Koppel Levine last week telling me that there is a good chance of them being baught up for the listing in the next couple of months but I have to buy shares from the agent to get my sold with the first bunch sound dodgy. I told him that I don't have any money and if he could get my shares sold, I am will ing to pay commission from the sale instead. I will let you know how it goes, but I won't be holding my breathe. As regards pink sheets and OTC there is now a list of reputable co's on that exchange in case anyone did not know.

Here's something I wrote in a thread about another broker selling another company. The only thing one needs to pay real attention to is highlighted. Do you want to be a trader or a broker's bxtch?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You might consider this pathway and where you are on it. But remember: never trust a broker
(if he knew how to trade he'd be a trader not a salesman).

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...ngs-i-ve-found-net-post401168.html#post401168

Royal Petroleum Corp - Google Search

and a thread here about them:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/24122-royal-petroleum-corp.html

Did you really buy this? I think you've been sleazed so I hope you didn't spend too much on it as "never buying a broker's recommendation" is an excellent lesson to learn. Commiserations.