Kenison Counting Numbers

TraderM

Has anyone ever heard of the Kenison Counting Numbers Market Timing Method? The founder is Bruce Kenison. About two yrs ago he was offering his training manual along with an advisory service. I swapped emails with him twice then I had a computer melt down & lost all his information. I eventually located his email & now receive no response & it appears his internet sites have been abandoned. Some of his calls on the Dow & S&P seemed to be spot on
I did read he had been sick & possibly passed away.

Anyone with any knowledge of this method, I would appreciate your sharing.

TIA (y)

Trader M

Has anyone ever heard of the Kenison Counting Numbers Market Timing Method? The founder is Bruce Kenison. About two yrs ago he was offering his training manual along with an advisory service. I swapped emails with him twice then I had a computer melt down & lost all his information. I eventually located his email & now receive no response & it appears his internet sites have been abandoned. Some of his calls on the Dow & S&P seemed to be spot on
I did read he had been sick & possibly passed away.

Anyone with any knowledge of this method, I would appreciate your sharing.

TIA (y)

Trader M

You had a lucky escape, that computer meltdown probably saved you thousands.

Pboyles,

Thanks for the reply & I think you are correct about that. I have so far been unable to find any customer reviews of his materials & that tell me something is just not right. The inquiring side of me just would like to find someone that has tried it, but I was probably saved from the lost of many dollars. Thanks again.