• Freak. I only watch the womens events

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • I intend to participate at the Ka Ching games

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I would but it will take 2 weeks for the drugs to subside

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
both usd/jpy longs closed out at 11014. for +36

Now short usd/jpy at 11012 for intraday move.

GBPJPY heavies short 205.85.

wooow this site is hardly the 100 metre sprint today!

Ive just closed this out 204.35 for bang on +150 gain. Still Short market reading but its been a long trade for me, feeling tired so Ive cut and run. Likely i wont take any more before tomoz.

Never have been one for leaving a piece on, I'd rather snatch the lot and think, well i'm closing for a reason.

On the other olympics, what a treat we had last night with the ladies Beach volley ball, USA V Brazil. The slow motion replays they seem to be doing are really quite something.. They really are... its a different level slom mo and you see it all bounce about ........ great treat to watch.

Ive decided thats my fav spectator sport and also concluded I would take up olympic ping pong based on the theory one should be able to still drink as much beer as one liked and still not have to run far to hit the ball. LOL ohh, You also have the bonus of playing for china and calling yourself WANG! The lord of Wang!..:cheesy:

Cheers!

I think usd/jpy has retraced enough, long @ 10995

[update] stopped out -30

Last edited:
Ol David Davies has been stretchered off after his 10k open water swim... finished with silver but he would of got gold had he not swam, like totally the wrong way towards the final 600 metres... brutal event, think hes totally exhausted.

hmmm, well I didn't think womens beach volley ball could get any better, and then, it started raining :)

Last edited:
+35 net in the end.

GBPJPY heavies long now 204.50 ... see if this gets any extend range over the day or the fosberry (sp) flop......

Well, looks like someone took a big stick and battered the wasps nest this AM. The long was hammered resulting in a -127 loss. To be fair my super cycle chart was still falling, but I risked punting at first op on other chart And was out traded for it and blown away by it. As I slept.

Thats my olympic campaign over. still holdin points for both weeks so I put my finishing medal position at this years KA Ching Games as 1 Hand on the bronze medalists ankles , trying to pull the fcuker off saying ,why, why, why.......! for a finish. :D

:D Yeah, dont know if you have seen much of the V ball, but I noticed even the commentators were used to the awkward silence when these super slow mo's first hit the screens earl on in the comp. I really do feel they warmed to the sport of it all when watching them towards the end.

I also liked the party atmosphere too, I might make an effort for 2012 and go see it live :LOL: god knows what "Beach" they will hold it at though...

Seems like missed out mon. It was the rain comment that got me!:D. Shinny fit women jumping around not wearing much, might be a recreation to add to the list!...:innocent: :cheesy: