Is there any way to automate Forex trading?

anestelen

So I have been trading Forex for a while and to be frank with you I am fed up. Is there any way I can automate this, it sure would make my life easier.

So I have been trading Forex for a while and to be frank with you I am fed up. Is there any way I can automate this, it sure would make my life easier.

Forex Robots - Automated Forex Software are available. But I still believe that trading with your own instinct is the best.

blimey, this post has been here an age and ODT hasn't found it yet...:D OK...are you looking to automate your well proven sucessful strategy, or are you 5hite at trading and looking for an out of the box solution to make you some cash? I'm presuming the second, if so no problem, there's millions of you out there. But you'll have to put in a bit of effort in getting the likes of EA shark to work on your meta trader platform...let's know how you get on... :)

http://www.forexeasystems.com/

I struggle to understand why automation makes life easier, in my experience it doesnt, it simply swaps one set of relatively minor problems, for another set of far more difficult problems.

I struggle to understand why automation makes life easier, in my experience it doesnt, it simply swaps one set of relatively minor problems, for another set of far more difficult problems.

Hey,
Actually I like automation for time management purposes. That is valuable I think if you trade short timeframes. It makes it easier to trade 24hrs and also allows for a lot of daytime you can allocate for other purposes.
Other that MQL4, Tradestation and MCFX are worth a look because the programming language is much different.
:)

blimey, this post has been here an age and ODT hasn't found it yet...:D OK...are you looking to automate your well proven sucessful strategy, or are you 5hite at trading and looking for an out of the box solution to make you some cash? I'm presuming the second, if so no problem, there's millions of you out there. But you'll have to put in a bit of effort in getting the likes of EA shark to work on your meta trader platform...let's know how you get on... :)

http://www.forexeasystems.com/

Try one our trolls instead.:LOL:

http://www.blackswanforex.com/

Black Swan EA uses the latest technology to trawl the Internet gathering information based on Keywords and the text around them. These "Web Bots" then.

Automation has its advantages and advantages,the cost of 10,000 hours of time to set it up is outweighed by 100,000'S of hours of time benefits.

One your automated systems are set up,they only need major updates every few years.
Once all my automated systems are fully set up, they will do the work of about 6 full time traders and several backup staff.With full automation only two people are required to run a billion dollar account.