I was bored yesterday...

shadowninja

Legendary member
... so, I tried a spot of scalping. Had a short on AUD/USD... fell asleep mid-trade. Woke up to profit, though. What do scalpers do when they're bored, then? Up the stakes a bit?

Yes, I'm bored now. Can't go out as I'm waiting for a student. I will have to knock her about a bit to wake myself up. Fancy that. Being paid to punch and kick women. :D

Here. Have a panda.

Attachments

• meilan_walking_ZA_5196.jpg
    meilan_walking_ZA_5196.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 346
I thought scalping was getting in/out fast. You must fall asleep quickly.

Only had the position open for 5 minutes having waited about 10 minutes. I didn't think I

No, definitely boredom.

Going climbing today. Closed my swing positions. Not risking another big idea from Gordon Clown in an attempt to fix the unfixable.

... so, I tried a spot of scalping. Had a short on AUD/USD... fell asleep mid-trade. Woke up to profit, though. What do scalpers do when they're bored, then? Up the stakes a bit?

Yes, I'm bored now. Can't go out as I'm waiting for a student. I will have to knock her about a bit to wake myself up. Fancy that. Being paid to punch and kick women. :D
That was a tough trade. I was positioning the same direction, but Aud/usd has moved so far south along with other USD pairs, that it had to start retracing at some point.
Even if one was able to enter a short position, the exit point would have been hard to find.