I want to trade remotely in Thailand for someone

warrenski

Hi

I'm British although currently based in Thailand. I would like to use the opportunity of the time zone difference to trade remotely for someone, either a firm or an individual.
I have limited experence but can follow orders to the letter. I want to do this to gain experience and make money. I had previously come across a scalping method which I think works given application and in due course I want to trade this method myself from home and be self employed. In the meantime I am willing to trade any method you wish, as I need to build up some captial to trade the scalping method I mentioned.

If you want to know anything about me, please get in contact.
Warrenski

Hi;

I am Uygar from Istanbul Turkey. I am searching for Thailand copy paper (A4 size) manufacturers. Maybe you can help me.

Will be waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day;

Uygar

Hi

I'm British although currently based in Thailand. I would like to use the opportunity of the time zone difference to trade remotely for someone, either a firm or an individual.
I have limited experence but can follow orders to the letter. I want to do this to gain experience and make money. I had previously come across a scalping method which I think works given application and in due course I want to trade this method myself from home and be self employed. In the meantime I am willing to trade any method you wish, as I need to build up some captial to trade the scalping method I mentioned.

If you want to know anything about me, please get in contact.
Warrenski

Well, your moral is high and I appreciate it highly. I think if you want to get experience, just do a
job that will return you the profit along with experience. I think, you shouldn't take any risk. You must
be prepared mentally. Other wise, you can not be succeeded in the trade. Hope, you've got it.
regards