I want to Open a Bank

Think my days are numbered here as I cant spell for chocolate ....

When there are two words side by side one spelt correctly and the other mis spelt, I would not be able to tell which one was correct.

Still those are the rules, bad spellers are to be banned !

When there are two words side by side one spelt correctly and the other mis spelt, I would not be able to tell which one was correct.

If you click the button with ABC and a tick on it, the computer will do that for you

Much better TomTom

Re-read my post and this time try not to put your own slant on it.
Did I mention banning ?

ABC spell checker button above the smile icons.

Thank you.

When you've fixed your spelling, you might want to have a look at your grammar.

It's can't, not cant. :cheesy: :devilish:

TomTom,

I really think a bank is beyond reach. They're just not created by someone saying "let's start a bank". However, you could consider a Credit Union. It would still require FSA regulation and its members/customers would have to have a "common interest" to join.

I had an "I hate banks" moment a while back and was curious what it would take to open up your own that didn't screw it's retail customers. This was the only option open to me, although I don't think the FSA would be happy with "we all hate banks" as my organisation's common interest.

Here's a couple of links that may help:

ABCUL

ACE Credit Union Services - Home

Take care, S