How

PeterB

How once I have set up my chart the way I want it,do I reapply the same indicators to every chart.The answer is probably staring me in the face but havnt found it yet.

Press F6 to display current studies.
Let's say you've added volume and a moving average to your chart.
Type a name for your study collection (e.g. Vol & 20 MA) into the Study Collections List box then Save All.
To apply this collection of studies to another chart select it from the main Analysis menu where it should now be listed under Studies.

(Another quick way is simply to change the instrument displayed in the current chart by clicking on the blue bar at the top of the window and typing in a new instrument name e.g IBM. You have to have the instrument already in your list of intraday charts for this to work. If you haven't then you'll need to File >> Open Intraday Chart first. I imagine this isn't what you were after, but I sometimes find it useful on the fly.)

MMmmmm?

Thanks for your quick reply.I am currently using Sierra for a month (trial) and have not got it hooked up to a data provider so am using the only two stocks there IBM & MSFT I am using 15 minute charts.
I have done as you have said and when I click on the Study Collections List I see the name of my saved Study.How do I then apply that to say MSFT now after having it up on IBM?

With a MSFT chart up, just move your mouse over the list to highlight your study then click it. Unless you can't do this on the trial version, but I think you can.