Historical Intraday FX Data

The General

Hi,

I am looking for (preferably free) historical intraday FX data (just for the major pairs). Does anyone have this or know where I can get it (again I stress 'preferably free').

Hi

this is a bit of a cheeky request for help perhaps. But there's no harm in asking and as my hero Delboy says - "He who dares Rodney......" :LOL:

I have tried the above mentioned free websites for downloading historical intraday forex data.

I have had little success in successfully downloading the data, converting it to ts2000i gloabalserver/xpo format, importing it into ts2000i and displaying the data in a chart. Has anybody else manages to do this?

If so, would you be willing to download some intraday 1 minute (or 5 minute if 1 minute isn't possible) data for EUR/USD or GBP/USD, and email it to me with any necessary instructions?

If so, please send it to [email protected] . Please do not send more than 2 mb.

If it is not possible to send from the above mentioned sites, and you do have some recent intraday data in the currencies and formats that I seek that you wouldn't mind passing on, please feel free to send it to me also.

Many thanks ;)

jtrader.