Hi

metalbiz888

Hi,
I'm Kevin He, Pre-Sale Manager at Metalbiz. Please read my introduction below and see if it's possible for us to establish a business relationship now. First of all, Metalbiz offers up to 3 days complimentary trial access to individuals considering a subscription after you register.
MetalBiz (former ChinaSteel), established by China Minmetals Corporation in 2000, is a professional information services provider for international metal business by providing the producers, traders, and end-users with comprehensive online trading and information platforms and solutions, by means of innovative technology and business model. MetalBiz seamlessly integrates real-time and historical information on China domestic metallurgical industry as well as the world’s as a whole. Our electronic library also comprises data on almost every aspect of the extensive metal industry chain, including prices, statistics, policies, analysis, finance, transportations, companies’ info etc. Customers of MetalBiz come down to iron & steel enterprises, large and medium non-ferrous enterprises, traders, dealers, banks, securities, joint-ventures, end-users, etc. Asia, North America, Europe, Australia, Africa and other regions all imbued with the footprints of our customers!
Our featured products: MetalBiz Weekly, MetalBiz Monthly, Directory of China Metal Companies, Mills Highlights, China Nonferrous Metals Monthly, Historical Data (Charts and Graphs, by products and by time), International and Domestic Indexes, Domestic Statistics, Customs Data and Historical Data Reference, etc.
Anything you think I can help, please do not hesitate to contact me. I welcome any forms of cooperation in any aspects.