Hello

jindan

Hello all,

I am jindan and user in this forum.
This forum is very good and everybody like this forum.

Thanks.

multinicks. same guy rossored banned yesterday 2 times :p
Surely, if you're focused on earning money from the markets each day, you haven't time (or the inclination) to waste time like this ?? What is going on in their heads :confused:

Surely, if you're focused on earning money from the markets each day, you haven't time (or the inclination) to waste time like this ?? What is going on in their heads :confused:

agree. although im in "no trade mood" today..after the major cockup i made overnight.

agree. although im in "no trade mood" today..after the major cockup i made overnight.

These people are not focussed on trading. Let's face it, we don't even know how old they are. He could be any kid with access to a computer. This emphasizes the danger of getting into serious conversations online. I have fallen into that trap, myself.

Split

one of the disadvantages of banning people immediately, is that we are denied the "sport" of baiting them and having some rollicking good fun before they are dispatched.

oh for the days of "bat" or whoever he was. and remember "7thsignal"?

one of the disadvantages of banning people immediately, is that we are denied the "sport" of baiting them and having some rollicking good fun before they are dispatched.

oh for the days of "bat" or whoever he was. and remember "7thsignal"?

hehe, good point trendie. however you got to be faster :cheesy: have fun and then i ban :p

You would have thought that they would have the intelligence to at least post a different message on each new name they register but obviously not as the level of idiocy which we continue to see still prevails :)

Paul

I've got to be honest, this cheeky little chap's persistence is starting to endear him to me.