Hellen's thoughts

SPX500 (4H): Long to 100% Fibo lvl 5209.

➡️Colleagues, in the coming trading week I expect the uptrend to continue after the formation of corrective wave “2”, which I expect in the area of 50% Fibonacci level 5025.
After that I expect the beginning of the formation of wave “3”, with the aim to reach 100% of the Fibonacci extension level 5209.
sgfzggyM

Oil (4H): Long to resistance area of 87.47.

➡️Colleagues, there is a great possibility of a price reversal in the coming week to give us a chance to go long again. In this regard, I recommend closing some of the open positions at the beginning of the trading week.
KTJWIAPE

🔔(UPDATE) 🇪🇺EUR/USD (4H): Long to resistance area of 1.07923.

➡️Colleagues, in the coming week I expect the upward movement in wave “3” to continue. I assume that the level of 1.06741 will not be updated.
[IMG]

🔔(UPDATE) 🥇 GOLD (4H): Long to resistance area of 2358.71.

➡️Dear colleagues, I believe that in the coming week the price will confidently come to the target of 2358.71. The idea is relevant. Perhaps there will be a small correction, but all my thoughts are only about long positions.
dlo3VNKT

🔔(UPDATE) 💲 DJI (4H): Long to the resistance area 39156.49.

➡️Dear Colleagues, perhaps the price will update the low of 37771 and it will be an updated wave 2. This means that we have an opportunity to enter a long position again.
[IMG]

🔔(UPDATE) 5️⃣ SPX500 (4H): Long to 100% Fibo lvl 5209.

➡️Dear colleagues, it is possible that the price will update the low of 5012 and it will be an updated wave 2. This means that we have an opportunity to enter a long position again.
So far, the price is within the forecast.
[IMG]

#Oil
🛢Oil (4H): Long to resistance area of 84.42.

➡️Dear Colleagues, Wave “4” traveled a greater distance than I had anticipated. At the moment I expect a small update of the 78.80 low and the beginning of the upward movement with the aim to reach the resistance area of 84.42.
[IMG]

🔔(UPDATE) 🇪🇺EUR/USD (4H): Long to resistance area of 1.07923.

➡️Dear colleagues, the price touched the support area at 1.06595 and at the moment I still expect the upward movement to continue towards the target of 1.07923.
[IMG]

🔔(UPDATE) 🥇 GOLD (4H): Long to resistance area of 2358.71.

➡️Dear colleagues, the price has again touched the support area at 2281.896. At the moment I expect the upward movement to continue.
I recommend to set trade to breakeven.
(Breakeven=Risk Free: Move Stop loss to the entry level).
[IMG]