Gold, Silver, S&P, Oil, Currencies, Grains trend....

daniel40

What do you think? Quoted diredctly from the mahendra sharma newsletter the famous financial astrologer. (mahendraprophecy)

Last week most of the markets remained in the same directions as was mentioned in the letter. The old relationship of Dollar and the Sock Market is back as they started moving in same direction together. If I do detailed calculation then dollar is surely outperforming and S&P, oil, grains and metals are gaining against other currencies so it is clear that in terms of currency value all these above mentioned assets are gaining. If commodities and American stocks keep outperforming then there will surely be a rise in USA stocks as well as dollar. Also, other countries investors will start accumulating gold/silver to protect their currency risk in their portfolio.

Yes, we always feel good when one appreciates our efforts, I will feel complete if S&P reaches 3000 in the next three to four years, I feel this is one of the most important prediction that I making and many big names in Wall-Street have started watching this prediction very closely.We also said that oil might be moving towards a new high and may even cross $200. On the other hand, one more interesting prediction is that of silver reaching three digits which will surely excite many people. I am sure most of our members must have bought our book, but now time has come to do something small for me. Please put the word out in world about “2012 Financial Predictions”, let more and more people know about metals, oil and S&P prediction, let everyone make money.

The old relationship of Dollar and the Sock Market is back
Could you tell me what the Code is for the Sock Market? I am thinking short socks are best for the current season but might change my view in a few months if the weather changes and go long socks.