Giving Advice

Well thats reality Socrates, and we have to deal with it. Success is determined by how we overcome obstacles, not by how we run away from them. Why let it bother you so much? You seem to take other peoples traits and nature personally. Why?

Relax. Life's not so bad.

On this occasion I have to say Socrates is giving sound advice to the question offered.Humanity ,warts and all, in my experience, reflects exactly what he said .

BBB,
I don't think it's a question of taking these experience s personally. Fact is you wouldn't stand in front of a bus when you know the outcome. So why would you invite 'similar' outcomes when experience has talk you recognise them and avoid them.
After too many years in business you learn that controlling the impact others can have on your enviroment is a prerequisite to a peaceful life..

Last edited:
Very true Chump.

Maybe I got the wrong end of the stick. It seems to me that poor old Socrates is carrying around the weight of others on his shoulders. Too deep for me anyway.

Im a very shallow person!!!

"Im a very shallow person!!! "..no,don't be hard on yourself..I wouldn't have said you were more than superficial..LOL....the truism don't mix business with pleasure is quite true and still is if your substitute don't mix personal relationships with business

I know and so was mine ;) it's lazy Sunday..nice time to relax and have a bit of humour