FX Trader Trainer Wanted

leeiou

FX Trader Trainer Wanted

London based role to design, implement, and maintain a successful and scalable FX trading training programme that will find and train talented FX traders.

Essential Criteria:

• Coaching, teaching / training experience.
• Proven track record of success in FX trading.
• Knowledge of financial and currency market theory, technical analysis and trading theory.

CVs to [email protected]

Hi. I am near Canary Wharf. Not able to fulfil your request, but interested in being a trainee for the programme you are planning. Please send web address and info. Thanks.t
FX Trader Trainer Wanted

London based role to design, implement, and maintain a successful and scalable FX trading training programme that will find and train talented FX traders.

Essential Criteria:

• Knowledge of financial and currency market theory, technical analysis and trading theory.

CVs to [email protected]

FX Trader Trainer Wanted

Essential Criteria:

CVs to [email protected]

This role is now filled thank you

FX Trader Trainer Wanted

Essential Criteria:

CVs to [email protected]

Hi,
This is Prashant, forex trader, trainer and now a trading mentor with a leading U.S. based company.

My apologies for the informal application here but the main reason for writing is to ask if you would need a remote based coach for your clients. I am based in India.

I'll appreciate your reply.

P.S.-, A Lot about me and my workshops is available on google.

With thanks,
pc