FX Live Trades EUR/USD

pattern busted . no permission to short.

looks like we got to the 50% retrace of yesterday. the 61.8 is 12818

very nice what t/f are you using ?

its not quite as on that blog.

i use daily for trend and 30 min for permission.

in theory now i have permission to go long but i won't because stochs are 88 on 30 min. so i'm only looking for shorts now but i need a pattern to do it.

by waiting for permission [previous red/green 30m candle and one or two other things ideally with confluence] then entering on the retrace it keeps me out of calling tops/bottoms.

this mornings was perfect. but i need a bit more practice before going double then closing out half.

Last edited:
Friday.

looks like we are back where we were yesterday at the 12700 level.

This time i have permission to go short. The ideal entry would have been back at 6am with a nice bounce off the 50% retrace [of yesterday move] and 750 round number.

the 12700 has proved strong so not sure i would want to short into that as its likely to get a bounce. Also i have an up trend level around 12680 and a down trend line above [which don't look they will meet till next week] which makes a wedge. All the news is at 10 am.

might see if there are any set ups on ftse/dax till then

ffs. the virus software decided to do an 'upgrade' which forced a restart.

its all looking a bit mixed at the moment. nice bounce off the 12700. i have a theory :rolleyes: that orders are put in to trigger at round numbers regardless of any chart patterns just to get these bounces which is why its usually impossible for chart patterns to catch them. ie people trading numbers rather than charts. :eek:

test of up trend line.

just hit s1 at 12664

i had a signal to go short at 12710. why didn't i take it? :rolleyes: i must remember that until the pattern is broken the probability is for continuation.

Last edited:
i have permission to look for longs as long as 12630 holds.

although until 12750 is taken out it would against the bigger current trend.