Futures simulator

Annaa

Hello
I want to trade the e-minis s&p on a simulator, where can I finde the platform? I want level 2 also. is strategy runner the only provider?

Thanks

take a look at www.tradingsimulation.com for starters.

also, if you check out Global Futures and PFG best, they all offer free trial access to live simulated futures data and execution platform.

If you already have an Interactive Brokers account, you can use Ninja Trader for free in simulation mode using the IB data feed to provide market depth data.

Lastly, I beleive Velocity Futures offer simulator access to X_Trader for $50 a month.

Thanks, I want to use it for about 6 months..learning how to trade.
I have been spoken to global futures,´and they told me that they will send me the demo for the strategy runner..but that was for several days ago and I did not get anything, but I think X-trader is better..but didnt finde if they have a simulator?

I am interested in X-trader, do they provide market depth, volume? do Velocity Futures still have this offer?
The simulator dont have charts.
Thanks

Last edited:
If you want a simulator that gives you a realtime chart of the futures (not cash) index, and a simulated order entry screen that lets you buy/sell against exactly the prices on the chart, then as far as I know there isn't one. Perhaps the time-limited demos from Saxo, GNI etc. might do that but I'd assume they're not realtime.