Fundamental analysis for Crude Oil

Vince Trader

Hi all!

I'd like to know what are the main fundamentals drivers to watch to trade on Crude Oil:

What are the main economic indicators, their interpretation and their time of issue?

To which other financial products is it correlated and again how to interpret these correlations?

What about seasonality of crude oil how to trade it?

Thanks in advance for the help!

:smart:

do your own research your not gona get anyway in trading by being spoon fed information.

crude oil seasonal?

have you tried google??

do your own research your not gona get anyway in trading by being spoon fed information.

crude oil seasonal?

have you tried google??

Yes Crude Oil seasonal

On Google I can read this kind of information for example:

"Seasonal Overview:

Crude Oil, by and large, does not behave in a seasonal nature during the bulk of the year; but, two particular times of year that do behave very seasonally are the summer driving season and the winter heating season.
From mid March through April, refineries begin to gear up refining operations to meet the increased demand for gasoline and jet fuel, since more traveling is done during the summer. The summer driving season increases demand for gasoline, as families across America and Europe go on vacations."

Of course I can use google but if I am asking questions on this forum it is because I want to learn from guys like you who are experienced traders.

If someone want to share his knowledge??...