Friendship requests...

Stop it it's not funny...there's a couple of dozen of you on 'ere I'd glady buy a pint and have a laugh with, but this friendship request business is just gay...So please don't be affronted by my rejection..:D

Don't worry Black Swan. I have also sent you a friend request!!! I am also available for weddings, Bar Mitzvahs & Bat Mitzvahs ..... especially Bat Mitzvahs :p

Err sorry Vorbis just winding you up. It is the weekend and I do like your posts. (y)

It worked! Read your post a few times but couldn't get it straight in my head.:)

After couple of years you learn to recognise the sparkling gems apart from the riff raff

Very true, confusing for newbies, but inevitably so I suppose.

All the best - have a great weekend...

You too!

Last edited:
Funnily enough and completely true. Two of my friendship requests were conceived out of the requester’s perception of a joint dislike for Black Swan. Thats almost 50%!

He is doing more for friendship creation than any other member on this site and that has to be revered.

Funnily enough and completely true. Two of my friendship requests were conceived out of the requester’s perception of a joint dislike for Black Swan. Thats almost 50%!

He is doing more for friendship creation than any other member on this site and that has to be revered.

Does this not rather drop 50% of your T2W mates in it ! :LOL:

Last edited:
Oops!

I can delete my post but not yours.

Oh well I think it is kind of trendy not to like BS, and I think he likes it that way anyway.

No surprise there you pussy, you always did come across as a right pair of gossipy tw@ts..

No surprise there you pussy, you always did come across as a right pair of gossipy tw@ts..

You are barking up the wrong tree there. Also I used the word perceived; indicating their projection of my mind set was incorrect. Which it was.

I have no ill feeling towards you at all I think your comments are kind of funny. It’s just your way and I think your intentions are usually quite good.

I find some of your posts are quite interesting with good points, as much as I can gather my trading style is probably closer to yours than it is to most other members here.

If your pussy & tw@ts comment is regarding our recent debate, then I would say that any position taken in debate was purely down to the topic and not personalities.

P.s your above post and language will probably ensue at least one more friendship request with a message something like “Ignore Black Swan he is a tw@t”!)
That’s about as deep as it goes.

Kind Regards

Jason

You are barking up the wrong tree there. Also I used the word perceived; indicating their projection of my mind set was incorrect. Which it was.

I have no ill feeling towards you at all I think your comments are kind of funny. It’s just your way and I think your intentions are usually quite good.

I find some of your posts are quite interesting with good points, as much as I can gather my trading style is probably closer to yours than it is to most other members here.

If your pussy & tw@ts comment is regarding our recent debate, then I would say that any position taken in debate was purely down to the topic and not personalities.

P.s your above post and language will probably ensue at least one more friendship request with a message something like “Ignore Black Swan he is a tw@t”!)
That’s about as deep as it goes.

Kind Regards

Jason

tldr pussy... ;)

OMG :-0

like girls in a school playground...

This thread is so lame I need 40L bucket... :sick:

I concur with Black Swans original post and my sympathies to him...

Unsubscribed...