Free webspace using gmail and a firefox extension

WinstonSmith

This is probably old hat for all I know, but it seemed fiendishly clever and useful to me.

First open a free gmail/googlemail account and you will be allocated about 2.8GB free space for your own use.
Then, install a firefox extension called "Gmail Space" which allows you to simply drag any file on your computer to upload to that space.

That's all you have to do - open the extension and drag whatever file you want uploaded into the box you've just opened- it is incredibly simple to use - and it's all free. And if 2.8GB isn't enough, just open another free gmail account!

Last edited:
This is probably old hat for all I know, but it seemed fiendishly clever and useful to me.

First open a free gmail/googlemail account and you will be allocated about 2.8GB free space for your own use.
Then, install a firefox extension called "Gmail Space" which allows you to simply drag any file on your computer to upload to that space.

That's all you have to do - open the extension and drag whatever file you want uploaded into the box you've just opened- it is incredibly simple to use - and it's all free. And if 2.8GB isn't enough, just open another free gmail account!

well that's clever.....:cool: .....but im so thick i really dont know what to use it for :eek:

j