Free Hercules High-Probabiltiy Trend EA

What kind of an EA are you most interested in?

• Breakout EA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hedge Strategy EA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Trendie,

My pleasure. I hope the EAs are able to benefit you.

No, there are no separate instructions for use. The parameters are all easily adjustable on the main page of the EA.

I would suggest that all users begin by using Hercules on a demo account or with very small lots. This will allow the trader to become familiar with the trading style of the EA and decide if it is something that they are comfortable using. I can understand that there is a great deal of skepticism in this industry... indeed for good reason. There are quite a few scammers looking to make a quick buck off of naive traders. This makes it difficult for legitimate EA designers like myself who are highly committed to creating quality products to market high-grade trading systems. I fully stand behind all of my EAs as I have dedicated ENORMOUS amounts of time and energy in developing the very best strategies that can stand the test of time.

I do not design any strategies in the Strategy Tester. All of my EAs are based on real-life strategies and trading techniques that I have developed and have been using profitably for many years. It is a common belief that "a chart is a chart", I believe this to be a misconception. After many thousands of hours analyzing the price action of various currency pairs I have found that they do indeed behave quite differently from each other, and what is good for the goose is often not good for the gander. I believe the largest factor influencing differences in cross behavior is volume/liquidity. Certain MAs might be extremely relevant with one pair yet completely insignificant with another. For each version of Hercules the most significant MA was chosen and the price action of that cross relative to that MA over the past several years confirms its relevance.

Thank you. I appreciate your questions. Hopefully my responses were able to offer some more insight into my EAs. I realize that it is important to "vet" new vendors, your valuable questions provide an additional service to this forum's members. If you (or any other members) have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I am passionate about Forex and I am always enthusiastic for new opportunities to discuss the science of price action.

To answer you last question... Hercules has been around a while and I used to run it an a live account. However as I developed newer and more sophisticated EAs I eventually shelved it. Recently I decided to pull it out of retirement and add some new filters that would help to improve its accuracy. Because of its sound strategy and robust risk:reward ratio I realized it was too valuable to simply be collecting dust. However due to its very basic order management and lack of testing I could not in good conscience collect any money for its usage. Distributing it for free on a forum seemed the ideal alternative. I have designed well over 100 EAs and I'm currently running approx. 60 of them combined together into one "Super EA" named 'Apollo'. For live trade results from Apollo you can go to my website at Formula4x.com- Your Strategy Guide to the Foreign Exchange Currency Market! In the FAQ section of the site I explain a bit more of my trading philosophy also.

Happy Trading,

Witty

Vince Wells

Hi Witty,

Please contact me at [email protected]
I would like to know more about your Exit strategy.

Thanks,
N.Khawaja

I copy this to my Experts folder, but when I open MT4, it is greyed out in the Experts list and won't attach to a chart, the Properties window never comes up...... ???