Forum Scams

G-Man said:
Richard,

Are you saying Ken is a macho Serbian with a constipated libido?

If you are I assume you are reffering to Ken L?
No he is not ~ he and I are having a discussion of common interest.
That is all.

Mam zerim im testicularis san sanismo malikkot, ken? ;-0
Anichiano on pannalio esto fumigado como siempre!!
Ani afahudness bachanio ;-)
Sanismo notte
R

Thank you, you too

rog1111

SOCRATES said:
Disregarding all the above and previous, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all members a Happy New Year and Best Wishes for your Collective and Individual Success in your endeavours in the coming trading season.

prefer my sig...... :cheesy:

rog1111

TheBramble said:
Sid, you may want to keep your sig under control - it might get you into trouble... :cool:

"True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. And, in knowing that, you know nothing, that makes you the smartest of all." -- ***censored***.

If you know you know nothing - then you know something. By definition.

The non sequitur which follows "And, in knowing that" is a linguistic back-flip with reverse double-pike into "you know nothing" which, without the punctuative comma would have made perfect sense, and indeed, unconsciously achieves precisely that effect, leaving you bewildered, but unwilling to think too deeply about the meaning as you've just had your ego massaged by the closing flattery of being "the smartest of all" which of course was never the real intent of the quote originator - quite the reverse, and carried out for his own perverted pleasure.

Meu prazer - eu concordo com seu thesis e sua execucao. I'm fora logo ao partido nos ministros da cultura - veja-o la ao redor 11pm
Perdoe meu portugues pobre, eu prefiro usar as palavras de nossos amigos mutuos mas aquela e uma lingueta antiga e mesmo mais difícil para mim veja-o mais tarde quando nos podemos falar sobre os eventos em detalhe
R

TheBramble said:
Sid, you may want to keep your sig under control - it might get you into trouble... :cool:

"True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. And, in knowing that, you know nothing, that makes you the smartest of all." -- ***censored***.

If you know you know nothing - then you know something. By definition.

The non sequitur which follows "And, in knowing that" is a linguistic back-flip with reverse double-pike into "you know nothing" which, without the punctuative comma would have made perfect sense, and indeed, unconsciously achieves precisely that effect, leaving you bewildered, but unwilling to think too deeply about the meaning as you've just had your ego massaged by the closing flattery of being "the smartest of all" which of course was never the real intent of the quote originator - quite the reverse, and carried out for his own perverted pleasure.

If only you Brits knew how funny this sounds to an American. LMAO.

Happy NY!!

Forum Scam #53 - The Peckham Spring System Scam:

Repackage and sell freely available trading systems and/or tap water to the unsuspecting public!!

Alternative

donaldduke said:
Forum Scam #53 - The Peckham Spring System Scam:

Repackage and sell freely available trading systems and/or tap water to the unsuspecting public!!
Is that related to the Peckham International Spring System Scam?

gcb01 said:
Is that related to the Peckham International Spring System Scam?

Now this is a good one Dell Boy, "This time next year we will be MILLIONAIRS" lol but I have heard this one many times before. :rolleyes: