ForexYard - Problem in Withdrawal

wildpips

Hi,

Forexyard did gave credit usd300 against my deposit of usd1,000.

However, after making some profits, the trouble starts, I cannot withdrawal my money
out,(not to close account , at first). After almost 6 months pursuing to withdraw to still
blank results.

The [email protected] did not even answer my emails since last 4 months.(I have proof on these.) I tried again 3 weeks ago, but still no reply.

I wonder does anyone here have any experience with Forexyard.
They are based in Cyprus,Nicosia and do have accounts with HSBC in UK.
Are they scam broker or not?

Calling all forum members to come to rescue. Help!

I wonder does anyone else have the same withdrawal problem?

As someone who has worked at Forexyard for 2 years, I sincerely apologize for your inconvenience. We are a respectable forex broker, and most of our customers have positive experiences. Please email [email protected] and see if someone there can help you.

Good luck!

Hi,

Forexyard did gave credit usd300 against my deposit of usd1,000.

However, after making some profits, the trouble starts, I cannot withdrawal my money
out,(not to close account , at first). After almost 6 months pursuing to withdraw to still
blank results.

The [email protected] did not even answer my emails since last 4 months.(I have proof on these.) I tried again 3 weeks ago, but still no reply.

I wonder does anyone here have any experience with Forexyard.
They are based in Cyprus,Nicosia and do have accounts with HSBC in UK.
Are they scam broker or not?

Calling all forum members to come to rescue. Help!

I wonder does anyone else have the same withdrawal problem?

Go to forexpeacearmy.com and report it there, they have people who investigate this type of thing

As someone who has worked at Forexyard for 2 years, I sincerely apologize for your inconvenience. We are a respectable forex broker, and most of our customers have positive experiences. Please email [email protected] and see if someone there can help you.

Good luck!

It seems he's not the only one that couldnt withdraw his money. Google 'forexyard scam' and you'll have plenty of reading.

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/3299-scammed-forexyard-com.html

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/forexyard.com